Africa’s MUST-ATTEND show for the built environment
Exhibition & networking
AFRICA’S BIGGEST CONSTRUCTION EVENT FOR 2019! BY THE INDUSTRY FOR THE INDUSTRY!
By visiting the expo you will have access to:
Over 250+ brands will be showcasing their products and services at the indoor and outdoor exhibition areas, attendees have the opportunity to discover the latest solutions for all their projects.
Free training workshops
A series of training workshops will take place over the 3 days on the expo floor to enable attendees to enhance their professional skills and knowledge. Selected workshops are also CPD accredited!
Stakeholder Engagement Forum
Be a part of discussions and gain insight on crucial infrastructure issues facing the African construction industry presented by key private and public stakeholders.
OVER 1000 LEADING COMPANIES
Some of the companies already confirmed to attend:
Afrisam; Ababali Quantity Surveyors; Aurecon; Aveng Grinaker; Bigen Group; Btkm Quantity Surveyors; City Of Ekurhuleni Municipality; City of: Johannesburg / Tshwane; City Property; Civil Structural and Eco Solutions; Civil Works; CivilPro; Concor ; Dept. of Correctional Services; Dept. of Health; Dept. of Infrastructure Development; Dept. of Labour; Eskom; Essential Tool & Hardware; Gauteng Dep Infrastructure; Gauteng Dept. Education; Gauteng Dept.; Human Settlements; Gauteng Dept. Infrastructure; Jack’s Paint and Hardware Head Office; Joesedi Construction; Raubex; Rawson Properties; SA Reserve Bank; SANRAL; SM Architectural; Small Contractors Association; South Africa Air Force; South African Coal Ash Association; South Architects and Urban Designers; State Dept. for Public Works; Stefanutti Stocks Civil; Rand Water; T4 Architects; Taelo Quantity Surveyors; Transnet; Trencon Construction; University of Johannesburg; University Of Nairobi; UNISA; WITS; Watson Civils; WSP, WBHO Construction
…and many more!
SUCCESSFULLY SERVING THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT FOR 7 YEARS!
The 7th annual African Construction Expo gathers 9,500+ construction professionals every year across the building interiors, construction, equipment, HVAC, machinery and windows, doors & Facades sector from over 45 countries to provide a platform to do business, network and learn.
The upcoming edition introduces the expo as part of The Big 5 portfolio of construction events – one of the biggest names in the global construction industry. As a result, attendees can look forward to a three-day event with even more international exhibitors showcasing the latest products and solutions.
In 2019 we are pleased to have the following co-located events:
- Mayoral Breakfast: The City of Joburg will present properties put on tender as part of the inner city rejuvenation project and the opportunities it presents
- Totally Concrete Breakfast: hosted by Concrete Trends Magazine the breakfast will be a premier meeting place for professionals representing the concrete sector.
- Totally Concrete Expo: The 7th annual event that caters specifically for Africa’s concrete and cement technologies. Join the biggest international, regional and local brands who will showcase their products and services, and network with the widest audience of concrete and cement specialists in Africa throughout the three-day expo.
- Pump, Valves & Pipes Africa Expo: Dedicated to the industries involved in the conveyance of liquids, cases & slurries. Get take-home solutions from project owners, solution providers, manufacturers and thought leaders from the pump, valve and pipe sectors.
- African Smart Cities Summit: The 3rd annual African Smart Cities Summit prepares African cities for the future. It will bring together under one roof public and private sector players who will determine the future of African cities and reinvent urban living in the smartest ways possible.
With the expo only 3 weeks away, don’t miss out and register for your free ticket today!
JUNE IS YOUTH MONTH!
As a reminder of the importance the youth lay as agents of positive change and hope for the future, we will include a number of activation’s at the show to celebrate Mzansi’s youth including:
- Gautrain Leadership Train:Young aspiring leaders will get insights into Gautrain’s leadership road map, strides that Gautrain is making in the rail industry and lessons learnt, emphasising the C’s of leadership: change, complexity and competition. This takes place on 10 June and space is limited. If you are interested in learning more – please contact RichardMorrak@dmgevents.com.
- Workshop training programme: Young and upcoming construction professionals will get the opportunity to expand there knowledge and skills by attending our free-to-attend workshops which will include the latest products and technologies, best business practices and more.
Products on Show
Buyers and specifiers want to maximise their time at the event and find the products they need with ease. By booking your stand in one of the six dedicated product zones you will meet the right audience.
2018 Event Highlights
2018 Feedback from exhibitors
2018 images from the event
“Five years ago the Conchem brand was not very prominent, but now, thanks to the African Construction Expo, people know who we are and what we do.”
“We got a significant number of solid leads and enquiries, including some from Congo, Angola and Zambia, that will keep us busy for the next couple of months. The event truly enabled us to get a footprint into the African market.”