Africa’s MUST-ATTEND show for the built environment
9 – 11 June 2020
Exhibition & networking
AFRICA’S BIGGEST CONSTRUCTION EVENT FOR 2020! BY THE INDUSTRY FOR THE INDUSTRY!
Thank you to our 2019 sponsors and partners:
View a snapshot of the 2019 show below
In case you missed our onsite catalogue, take a look below
Images from the 2019 event
Experience the virtual tour of the 2019 show
2019 EXHIBITOR TESTIMONIALS
“General experience of the show has been great, we have come
across a lot of interested business and have had a lot questions
and business card exchange for follow ups which we hope will
create a mutual beneficial relationship with those businesses”
“The quality of visitors at the expo has been really good and they are professionals in the industry which provide a great synergy for interactions”.”
At the 2019 edition visitors had access to:
Over 250+ brands showcasied their products and services at the indoor and outdoor exhibition areas, attendees had the opportunity to discover the latest solutions for all their projects.
Free training workshops
A series of training workshops took place over the 3 days on the expo floor to enable attendees to enhance their professional skills and knowledge. Selected workshops were also CPD accredited!
Stakeholder Engagement Forum
Excellent discussions and on crucial infrastructure issues facing the African construction industry were presented by key private and public stakeholders.
OVER 3000 LEADING COMPANIES
Some of the companies already confirmed to attend:
Afrisam; Ababali Quantity Surveyors; Aurecon; Aveng Grinaker; Bigen Group; Btkm Quantity Surveyors; City Of Ekurhuleni Municipality; City of: Johannesburg / Tshwane; City Property; Civil Structural and Eco Solutions; Civil Works; CivilPro; Concor ; Dept. of Correctional Services; Dept. of Health; Dept. of Infrastructure Development; Dept. of Labour; Eskom; Essential Tool & Hardware; Gauteng Dep Infrastructure; Gauteng Dept. Education; Gauteng Dept.; Human Settlements; Gauteng Dept. Infrastructure; Jack’s Paint and Hardware Head Office; Joesedi Construction; Raubex; Rawson Properties; SA Reserve Bank; SANRAL; SM Architectural; Small Contractors Association; South Africa Air Force; South African Coal Ash Association; South Architects and Urban Designers; State Dept. for Public Works; Stefanutti Stocks Civil; Rand Water; T4 Architects; Taelo Quantity Surveyors; Transnet; Trencon Construction; University of Johannesburg; University Of Nairobi; UNISA; WITS; Watson Civils; WSP, WBHO Construction
…and many more!
SUCCESSFULLY SERVING THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY AND BUILT ENVIRONMENT FOR 7 YEARS!
The 7th annual African Construction Expo gathered thousands of construction professionals across the building interiors, construction, equipment, HVAC, machinery and windows, doors & Facades sector from over 40 countries to provide a platform to do business, network and learn.
In 2019 we were pleased to have the following co-located events:
- Mayoral Breakfast: The City of Joburg presented properties put on tender as part of the inner city rejuvenation project and the opportunities it presents
- Totally Concrete Expo: The 7th annual event catered specifically for Africa’s concrete and cement technologies. Top international, regional and local brands showcased their products and services and networked with the widest audience of concrete and cement specialists in Africa throughout the three-day expo.
- Pump, Valves & Pipes Africa Expo: Dedicated to the industries involved in the conveyance of liquids, cases & slurries. Get take-home solutions from project owners, solution providers, manufacturers and thought leaders from the pump, valve and pipe sectors.
- African Smart Cities Summit: The 3rd annual African Smart Cities Summit prepares African cities for the future. It brought together under one roof public and private sector players who determined the future of African cities and reinvent urban living in the smartest ways possible.
JUNE IS YOUTH MONTH!
To celebrate Youth Day 2019, our event included a number of activities aimed at empowering South Africa’s future industry professionals.
- Gautrain Leadership Train: Young aspiring leaders learned about Gautrain’s developments in the rail industry, as well as their experiences.
- Workshops:Young and upcoming construction professionals got the opportunity to expand their knowledge and skills by attending the free workshops on the latest products and technologies.
Products on Show
Buyers and specifiers want to maximise their time at the event and find the products they need with ease. By booking your stand in one of the six dedicated product zones you will meet the right audience.