Marley Building Systems is the South African subsidiary of Belgian industrial group, Etex – a global leader in dry construction building materials.
Our vision is to set the benchmark in innovative, sustainable and complete building solutions. We want to influence the future of the building industry in South Africa and cross-border into Africa with dry construction technology that will change the face of building methodologies on the Continent.
Marley Building Systems comprises four globally recognised product brands:
• Equitone – High density fibre cement through-coloured facade materials
• Kalsi – Fibre cement materials
• Siniat – Plasterboard and drywall systems
• Promat – High performance insulation and passive fire protection solutions
Marley Building Systems is committed to creating long-term value in a sustainable and responsible way to give our customers complete peace of mind.
Our holding company, Etex, continually seeks innovative ways to manufacture products as efficiently as possible to ensure that all products available from the group support green building assessments and specifications while surpassing stringent performance demands.
Marley Building Systems enjoys a national footprint in South Africa as well as a presence in Botswana, Mozambique and Namibia, with distributors in other African countries.
• Passion for Excellence: Deliver on the best for our customers.
• Connect and Care: Develop people and build meaningful relationships and networks.
• Pioneer to Lead: Proactively drive valuable change.
Marley Building Systems is perfectly geared to redefine building methodologies in Africa as the Continent transitions from traditional construction to more economical and environmentally friendly lightweight building technology.