What have you enjoyed the most about working from home?
- Not worrying about what I’m going to wear to work
- Smell of food in the kitchen and variety of “offices” at work you only have one office. At home you get chose from working La-kitchen, Da-Balcony, Le-bedroom and my favourite office is La-Kitchen.
How did you build camaraderie and stay connected during lockdown?
Keep in touch daily by:
- Morning Check-in via (Staff Group ) WhatsApp Messenger
- Weekly Zoom meeting with the team
- Sharing information by emails
What do you envision as the new normal for construction professionals?
- New construction designers that require less workforce on site.
- Precast concrete construction it only involves assembly of already casted products in the site. (meaning less workforce on site)
Top 3 tips for staying resilient in face of current situation?
- Keep your mind occupied with positive thoughts
- Eat healthy
- Laugh a lot and don’t forget to tell your family you love them, do that every day.