Urban population in Africa was reported to be the fastest growing globally and by 2030 Africa will host 6 of the world’s 41 megacities. Africa’s remarkable urban growth creates major challenges around city infrastructure and service delivery but at the same time provides an abundance of opportunities for both public and private sector players to explore and reinvent urban living in the smartest ways possible.
Join us for 3 days of smart events in support of technology and transformation, all under one roof.
11 June: Thought leadership summit: the 3rd annual African Smart Cities Summit is designed to prepare African cities for the future. It will bring together under one roof public and private sector players who will determine the future of African cities and reinvent urban living in the smartest ways possible.
11-13 June: The African Construction Expo will include a high level Stakeholder Engagement Forum, Digital Smart Zone with free to attend workshops, Smart Chats on the expo floor and invaluable networking opportunities.
African Smart Cities Summit is CPD accredited by the South African Institute of Building Design.
0.55 (category one), CPD credits for Architectural Professionals
Featured speakers at the African Smart Cities Summit
Who should attend?
Public / private sector C-Level management:
- Chief information officers
- Data, analytics and connectivity
- Development banks and financial institutions
- Facility managers and building operators
- Government representatives
- Green Building consultants and professionals
- Institutional representatives
- Property developers and owners
- Project managers
- Smart city and building consultants
- Start-ups and accelerators
- Sustainability professionals
- Transportation managers
- Urban designers and planners
- Visionaries and innovation hubs
- Water and energy managers
Smart technology service providers:
- Advanced/Wireless Networks
- Energy solutions
- Communication and sensor providers
- Data Analytics/Tools
- Emergency Services
- Energy supply/management
- Healthcare Services
- ICT software and technology
- Intelligent infrastructure
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Lighting and electrical
- Smart building technologies
- Water/Waste Management
With participation from: