TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Participation fee includes: Access to all presentations (where applicable) and
networking opportunities, all food and refreshments during the conference sessions,
all post-conference presentation slides and notes for training purposes, onsite
assistance with networking, and access to the cocktail reception (where applicable).
• Participation fee excludes: Parking tickets, accommodation, dinners and breakfasts
(if not part of package).
• Organisers reserve the right to alter the content, timing, speakers, date or venue without
notice with no refund due.
• Organisers reserve the right to cancel and offer to full refund of the delegate fee(s) or
issue of a credit note, but disclaim any further liability.
• Neither the organisers nor their suppliers will be held responsible for any injury, loss or
damage incurred to participants at the event. Right of participation reserved.
• Payment details: On receiving your completed registration form, we will send an
official confirmation and invoice within 5 days. Payment of the full delegate fee is due
immediately from the invoice date. In the event that payment has not been received
before the start of the event, delegates will be refused entry.
• Please check with the relevant payment department that payment has been made
before travelling to the conference.
• Cancellations made in writing within 48 hours of receipt of the completed registration
form will be eligible for a full refund / no penalty fee.
• Cancellations made in writing more than 30 days prior to the start of the event will be
liable for 50% cancellation fee.
• Cancellations made in writing less than 30 days prior to the start of the event will
receive no refund and registrants will be liable for payment of 100% of the invoiced
amount. A substitute delegate can be named at any time before the event starts and no
fees will be applied to this.
• No-shows: Registrants who do not attend the event will be liable for payment of 100%
of the invoiced amount.
• This booking form constitutes a legally binding contract. By submitting yours and the
delegates’ details, you agree to the use of personal information as set out in our privacy
policy on www.dmgeventsme.com/privacy-policy.
dmg events is an organiser of face-to-face events and a publisher of trade magazines for the international Construction, Energy, Coatings, Transport, Hospitality & Design industries.