- Exhibitors will be issued with badges which they will be required to wear for the duration of the show.
- Exhibitors without badges during show times will be denied access to the venue.
- A maximum of 5 exhibitor badges will be supplied per 9m2.
Save time and pre-register your exhibitor passes by visiting the below link. Please note that should you be unable to pre-register via the link you will need to register onsite.
Click here to register your booth personnel
Booth personnel must be registers online; if not they will need to be registered onsite
Marketing and brand promotion
Please keep an eye out for the welcome pack from our marketing team, which will include promotional and marketing opportunities for you.
Should you have no received this please contact our team
Things to consider when planning your stand
- Exhibitions are arranged according to scale. This is done in such a way so as not to interfere with emergency exits and in compliance with approved population certificates.
- All measurements and allocated space on the floor plan is as accurate as possible. However, the organisers reserve the right to make minor modifications and/or change space alignments should it be deemed necessary by exhibition build representatives.
- All aisles must be clear of obstructions.
- All marketing material, outside interviews and demonstrations must be done within your allocated exhibition space.
- No exhibitor will be allowed to construct, build or erect any structure once the allocated installation time has closed.
- All items pertaining to your specific exhibit is the responsibility of the exhibitor.
- All exhibitors who choose to erect their own custom designed stands should plan with our preferred supplier for added material requirements. This is done at the exhibitor’s cost.
- Each exhibitor working with custom stands should inform the Anthea Buys should they exceed the agreed upon dimensions (height specifically).
Exhibition stand information
How to make your exhibit a success!
Direct traffic to your stand. Provide an incentive that drives attendance to visit you. How will your product/solution meet their needs and benefit their company?
Use the 2 days to your advantage. Work the show from opening to close. You are just as likely to “close the deal” in the last minutes of the event as you are at peek show times.
Use your exhibition staff and branding material to promote your offering.
Make sure your exhibition staff understand your offering. Make sure they are readily available to assist prospective clients and have the capabilities to close your prospective deals.
Choosing the right people to represent you is key to gaining your expected outcomes.
- Choose energetic staff
- Be approachable and friendly
- Keep positive throughout the show
- Try stay off electronic devices when the hall is buzzing
Post event follow up
Ensure you keep the information of all prospects and ensure you follow up with them as soon as they are back in the office. Assign dedicated staff member that can introduce themselves on site and inform the prospect they will be following up.
Post event reporting
For us to keep growing the event we rely on your feedback. Please take the time to submit your answers to some of the feedback questions blow. Feel free to discuss your general comments with your sales team member
- Attendee/exhibit interaction
- Aspects making up the event (giveaways, product launches, demonstrations, exhibits, keynotes and panels)
- Improvement recommendations
What you need to know… at the show
Where to find the dmg Events team/organisers
Our team is at your service. You can find a team member by their dmg Events badge. Alternatively, our help desk is located on the floor available to assist where necessary.
Interested in exhibiting gain next year?
Please keep an eye out for our dmg Events rebooking booth. We are happy to discuss hosting you at our future events.