See you in 2022!
- 9 x SACAP-CPD accredited sessions
from 35 inspiring speakers
- 500+ architectural professionals
paving the way for the future
- Digital platform = universal access
design the future
The objective of the Convention is to discuss and develop strategic intervention programmes in re-branding the architectural profession in South Africa and marks an important milestone in the roadmap towards the building relations with stakeholders, against the theme, ‘rebooting and repositioning the architectural profession’.
The 2021 digital event, features renowned local and international speakers, highly interactive panel discussions, unrivalled networking opportunities and continuing professional development to keep architectural professions at the forefront of practice.
The CPD accredited programme provides universal access through the digital platform and runs alongside the African Construction Expo
Extended opportunities provide brand-exposure through exclusive content and networking driven features
your company alongside leading organisations serving South Africa’s architectural profession.
GENERATE NEW LEADS
access to over 500+ (digital) architects, key industry leaders and influencers allows for cost-effective, focus reach.
position your company as a leading partner and solution provider during the unique, curated content programmes and experiences.
who / why attend?
SACAP Stakeholder Convention 21 brings together all SACAP stakeholders, including public and private sectors, who are involved in or influencing the architectural profession:
- Voluntary Associations (VA’s)
- Registered Persons (RP’s)
- Government / Public sector (Department of Public works and Infrastructure, Council for Built Environment)
- Academia (Universities and Colleges: Academic staff, Students)
- Suppliers of products and services to the profession
- SACAP (Committees, Staff members)
- Broaden your perspective: Hear from inspiring and visionary speakers.
- Network and meet: regardless of where you are in your career, this is THE place to meet the entire profession.
- Learn about the latest approaches and technologies at the forefront of the profession.
- Join the movement: reboot and reposition the profession.
Inspire the profession…promote your progressive products, and be recognised as an industry innovator…
BECOMINE A SPONSORSHIP PARTNER AND GAIN PROMINENT RECOGNITION
Besides the individual benefits per sponsorship, all sponsorships have the following benefits at South Africa’s gathering of architects professionals:
- Digital booth on the event platform which includes company logo and profile
- Preferential pricing to extend your participation at the African Construction Expo
- Complimentary delegate passes to attend the Convention
- Logo placement and company description on the event website
- Acknowledgement of sponsor status and logo placement on all relevant promotional material
- Logo placement and 80-word company description in the digital show guide
- Company logo on the final digital brochure
- Sponsor listing on the event website
finalise your participation, contact:
President, Cape Institute for Architecture (CIfA)
President, Gauteng Institute for Architecture (GIfA)
President, The South African Institute of Architectural Technologists (SAIAT)
Divisional Communications Manager, CSIR
Manager: Stakeholder Relations and Marketing, Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
Chief Director: Public Entities (IGR) & Acting Inter-Governmental Coordination, Department of Works & Infrastructure (DPWI)
Project Manager, KeMor’ Developments
Professor of Architecture, Tshwane University of Technology and Research Chair in Spatial Transformation
CEO, The African Institute of Interior Designs Professions (IID)
meet the partners: