Sandton Convention Centre
Johannesburg, South Africa
A hybrid experience: Get digital access to the live event
design the future
The SACAP annual Stakeholder Convention, takes place on 26 August 2021 in live and digital format, bringing together participants from across South Africa’s architectural profession.
The objective of the Convention is to discuss and develop strategic intervention programmes in re-branding the architectural profession in South Africa and marks an important milestone in the roadmap towards the building relations with stakeholders, against the theme, ‘rebooting and repositioning the architectural profession’.
The 2021 hybrid event, features renowned local and international speakers, highly interactive panel discussions, unrivalled networking opportunities and continuing professional development to keep architectural professions at the forefront of practice.
The CPD accredited programme provides universal access through the hybrid platform and runs alongside the African Construction Expo.
Extended opportunities provide brand-exposure through exclusive content and networking driven features
your company alongside leading organisations serving South Africa’s architectural profession.
GENERATE NEW LEADS
access to over 250 (in person) and 500 (virtual) architects, key industry leaders and influencers allows for cost-effective, focus reach.
position your company as a leading partner and solution provider during the unique, curated content programmes and experiences.
who should attend?
SACAP Stakeholder Convention 21 brings together all SACAP stakeholders, including public and private sectors, who are involved in or influencing the architectural profession:
- Voluntary Associations (VA’s)
- Registered Persons (RP’s)
- Government / Public sector (Department of Public works and Infrastructure, Council for Built Environment)
- Academia (Universities and Colleges: Academic staff, Students)
- Suppliers of products and services to the profession
- SACAP (Committees, Staff members)
- The impact and the role the architectural profession plays in the built environment and the mandate of SACAP
- The role of policymakers towards the development of architecture
- Development and digital inclusion. Implementation of infrastructure public policies through a long-term planning process
- The future of the 21st century architecture: Innovation and Technology
- Responding to climate change – opportunities and challenges
- Spatial inequalities – developing an agenda for sustainable change and working together to deal with some of the real challenges facing our cities and our profession
- Re-imaging our world – the way-forward for the architectural profession post Covid-19
- The condition of the world and South Africa as we experience it today at this unique historic intersectional moment of globalization and expansive technological shift within our nations’ democratic emergence.
- Designing a diverse future in Africa – producing a positive social effect
“One of the key priorities that the South African Council for the Architectural Profession (SACAP) has tasked itself with, is to accelerate efforts to transform the architectural profession. As a regulator that is inclusive and transparent, with a passion to reboot and reposition the profession, SACAP remains committed to, not only ensuring that the council remains considerate and relevant to our stakeholders, but also that we protect the
public by supporting the regulation of the profession!”
Inspire the profession…promote your progressive products, and be recognised as an industry innovator…
BECOMINE A SPONSORSHIP PARTNER AND GAIN PROMINENT RECOGNITION
Besides the individual benefits per sponsorship, all sponsorships have the following benefits at South Africa’s gathering of architects professionals:
- Digital booth on the event platform which includes company logo and profile
- Preferential pricing to extend your participation at the African Construction Expo
- Complimentary delegate passes to attend the Convention
- Logo placement and company description on the event website
- Acknowledgement of sponsor status and logo placement on all relevant promotional material
- Logo placement and 80-word company description in the digital show guide
- Prominent signage with logo displayed in and around the live-event venue
- Company logo on the final digital brochure
- Sponsor listing on the event website
+27 21 700 5509
President, Cape Institute for Architecture (CIfA)
President, Gauteng Institute for Architecture (GIfA)
President, The South African Institute of Architectural Technologists (SAIAT)
Divisional Communications Manager, CSIR
Manager: Stakeholder Relations and Marketing, Engineering Council of South Africa (ECSA)
Chief Director: Public Entities (IGR) & Acting Inter-Governmental Coordination, Department of Works & Infrastructure (DPWI)
Project Manager, KeMor’ Developments
Professor of Architecture, Tshwane University of Technology and Research Chair in Spatial Transformation
CEO, The African Institute of Interior Designs Professions (IID)