Recognising Sustainable Development, Technological, and Digital Achievements in the Construction Industry
The Big 5 Impact Awards have been created to inspire the Middle East, Africa and South Asia’s construction industry to aim for higher standards and achieve new goals. Submissions are open to Project Owners, Developers, Consultants, Architecture and Engineering Firms.
The categories explore the businesses creating the smart communities of the future, how we use technology and digitalisation to enable more sustainable construction practices, as well as honouring team collaboration, partnerships, and individual leadership.
Inspired by the United Nations’ Sustainable Development Goals, The Big 5 Impact Awards is a platform to celebrate the achievements and transformation of the construction industry that go beyond traditional measures of project delivery.
- Sustainable Construction Organisation of the Year
- Sustainable Initiative of theYear
- Workforce of the Future Initiative
- Community of the Future
- Sustainable Construction Project of the Year
- Digital Transformation of the Year
- Digitalisation Project of the Year
- Best Use of Technology of the Year
- Digital Twin Project of the Year
- Off-Site Project of the Year
- Sustainability Leader of the Year
- Sustainability Champiion of the Year
- Innovative Construction Organisation of the Year
- Technology Leader of the Year
- Partnership of the Year
The awards boast an independent international panel of judges, who will be benchmarking your achievements against some of the best in the industry. Some of the esteemed judges include; ANN ROSENBURG – SVP for UN Partnerships, SAP; CASPAR HERZBERG – President (MEA), Schneider Electric; MOHAMMAD ASFOUR – Head – MENA and African Network, World Green Building Council.
So, what are you waiting for? Showcase the achievements of your organisation and its people in a new light, one that aligns your business with an international agenda for positive change, innovation and growth.
Entry deadline: 9 July 2020